maart 19, 2009

"The songs remain......... insane!!!!"


~You better be warned in advance.~

This Monday, your "Colosseum" will turn into a sanitorium! And this time it's NOT me to blame, it's..... you!!! You voted on this very blog for an event based on funny tunes! So that's what im gonna bring. I will dig deep into my colection of tunes, to find the weirdest, most funny, but still kickass tunes I got, and yes, I'm gonna throw them all directly into your face!


So if you don't want to lose your sanity completely you better come in prepaired. Just bring your pills or wear your straightjackets. Otherwise be prepaired to lose any form of control over yourself. But.... remember, we might take pictures! Pictures that easily end up on this very blog!


This event will be monday, March 23th. It will start at 2 PM SLT. There is no time set yet to end the event. Let's just see what insanity will bring us.


I hope to see you all!

Ozark...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten