juni 21, 2009

Freak Show @ "The Colosseum of Rock"!



Ladies and gentlemen..................... We got 'm!
This tuesday, june 23th 3 - 5 pm slt, the one and only Freak Magnet Rykk Feraris is gonna fill "Our Colosseum" with his freaky viw on how music should rock. Is that a bad thing? Hell no! It's a freakin' good thing!



I know Rykk for let's say 2 years now, and have had the pleasure to listen to quite some Freak Shows he did. And.. I don't want to give him to much credit, they always are... amazing. You'll be musically smacked around the place for you never know what will hit you next. I don't even think Rykk knows what will be next!

I first got in contact with Rykk being a DJ at Sanctuary Rock. We both spread our tunes there and, as it seemed we both kinda liked the twist the other one gave to it. I remember requesting the most impossible tunes and Rykk....... playing them..... He is very hard to trick into not being able to spin what you request, as it seemed.

About a year ago, Rykk, together with his wifey Kaedy, decided to give the music what it deserved. A place where the tunes will set the mood. They opened up their own place "Freakheim Funeral Home". That at a time rock clubs popped up everywhere. Most of those places were not able to make it and had only a short life on SL, but not Freakheim. Freakheim is still out there, rockin' like no other place. I know, since I visit the place myself frequently! Never a dull moment at the grounds of FFH!

After a few weeks I was asked by Rykk himself to join the Freakheim staff. To spin my tunes to those freaks who live for music, just like us. I was honoured! Of course I said yes! And I still do my sets there every saturday. Surrounded by a crowd that grew into being friends.

Do we, at "The Colosseum of Rock" like a place like "Freakheim Funeral Home" to be in Second Life? What do you think. Why do you think we have a link to that clubs blog on our page? Our clubs don't bite eachother, they can live perfectly next to eachother. If needed, we help out eachother. And that, my friends might just as well be the true meaning of Second Life itselves. Unite, and make this world the best of a place to be.

Rykk, thank you for freaking us out with this awesome guest appearence. It's appreciated by me, my staff and most certainly all the CORians.... You ROCK!


Ozark Hax.

1 opmerking:

  1. Well said, Oz ;-))
    Unfortunately I don't have that many time for Club visiting as I would love to have ... but when I can make it ... those are the clubs of my choice ... DEFINATELY

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen