januari 13, 2009

Instant Insanity

Insanity:

[in-san-i-tee]
1. The condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
2. Law. such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
3. Psychiatry. (formerly) psychosis.
4. Extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.
Origin: 1580–90; <>


That's what insanity is according to the dictionary. Why this little lesson right here at the C.O.R.-blog, you might ask. Well, 'cause last night I did yet another surprise attack, spinning kickass tunes fr four hours long, and the only word i can think of to describe the overall mood on the dancefloor exually is.... Insanity!


Omigod, it was hilarious again. Great people showed up. Lots of familiar faces, Lexi, Fliss, Serval, Meka and of course Zaza and Maxx were there too! Good to see was that we even had some new faces checking out "The Colosseum" ! Guys, great you took the effort of coming around and feel the vibes. Be sure to become a member of our good family!


Anyway, on about the event. I decided just to grab the stream and see what would happen. I know, might be tricky, but then again, living on the edge isn't always a bad thing. It's like choosing between a red or a blue pill, not knowing what both of them might mean.

And then those conversations in chat. With hardly no chat lag, a lot of fun things were talked over. How the world would look like, if Maxx would have build it (would probably look like one giant penis, if you ask me), we talked about sand, or more specific removing sand (Lexi, it's starting to get itchy). We spoke of dedicating a whole event to " The Lady Of The C.O.R", 'cause I easily can fill 4 hours with tunes she likes....

And then therre were those tunes. Not only the usual stuff you hear all over Second Life, no, I gave the crowd a good insight on what Instant Insanity is to me.


After all I think I choose well, red or blue, I can't remember. All I can remember is that I had a wonderful, magical night, with people close to me that I really do like.


Thank you, you all, let's get this place on the maps. Soon enough the place will be filled all the way, but you, you are the ones that were there from the start. You all are responsible for making this place feel like home.


Thanks, you rock...


Ozark Hax

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow glad to see me first on your list of familar faces..geting yr priorities right I like that!

    After the conversation about your gerbil Oz i'm too scared to search you for sand...ask Maxx ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen