januari 29, 2009

Reviewing the Insanity....

Ok, it... Rocked!

On monday januari 26th we had our psychobilly-event and, my god, did we have fun. The idea was to do a two hour show, but I ended up playing those insane, energyboosting tunes for like 5 hours in a row. Did I get tired of it? Hell no! Why? First of all those tunes really kept the adrenelin flow, but second, let's not forget that, the crowd that showed up. In total I think around 25 people showed up. And non of them left the place in a big hurry, so I recon they all liked something that was going on it "The Colosseum".


Nekromantix, Demented are Go!, Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space, Mad Sin, Batmobile, Resurex, Kings Of Nuthin', Guana Batz, just a few names of the bands played.... And decoration.... we had two cadillacs in! Here is a pic of one of them, with me and Zaza sitting on it, waiting for the fun to begin....



All of you CORians, thanks for making this event as cool as it was, let's all keep on rockin' and I hope to see you all soon again, either on another music-style based event, or at one of our regular event... (or what about on both!)


Ozark...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten