februari 09, 2009

The C.O.R.

Oke, my time to pop in.

What can i say about the C.O.R that hasn't yet been said. Or what you didn't discover yourself yet while being there. Well, there's one thing, I can say a lot about it and I will off course.... later on, but To know what I mean, you have to come and feel for yourself.

So what is there to espect from "The Colosseum".... First of all there is the look. It's a combination of ancient fantasy related, to medieval and roman looks. This combined with some dragons to make it complete. Being there myself makes me wanna have a good time hanging around, dance and have a huge laugh about the stuff passing by in main chat.

But this is just a lil part of the real feeling created by our crew who makes you feel like home, a place where friends hang out and have fun. And by what I see and hear everyone who steps in for the first time, will feel like they are accepted for who there are.

When we started this club we had one thing in mind, and that is making something special for everyone, its not for the money or for fame, its for all of us who want to have some laughs, to hear great tunes and feel accepted. It's had to be a spot where you can easily make new friends.

Off course I would be lying if I said money doesn't matter at all, since owning a club costs money. To get even we need the support from you all to keep this place alive, so I thank the ones who feel the way we feel and support us on all ways. For they know who they are.

Just one more thing I just have to say:

This place is build by Zaza, Ozark and me. But you, you all, you gave it a soul, you gave it caracter, you make it the great place it is now. I thank you for that!

lets keep rockin'!


Maxxius

1 opmerking: