februari 26, 2009

Why I love "The Colosseum", Part 1.

Yes... This is a new item on this wonderful blog, I hope more people will get into. Let´s all try to write down what the hell this place means to us, what it does to us! ´cause there must be something pulling us back in again and agian and again and again. Below you can read my deeper thoughts about the place that really got to me:

For over two years now I let my little avatar wander around in that amazing world called Second Life. I´ve been to places, I´ve seen a lot. Had good times and had bad times, but never I had a place to come back to after every journey I took to whatever place I visited. Sure, I have my home, sure, I have my friends, but there was one thing missing the whole time. That was a place I could go to where I was sure to meet people that cared for me and people I feel for myself. Talking about that with Maxxius and Ozark we came up with an idea. Why not start a place like that for ourselves! If it doesn´t exsist yet, let´s create it! And "The Colosseum" was born.
And, my god, it turns out even better then I was hoping for! It now is a place that has a lot of visitors returning to! And.. we have it all! A great crowd, loads of fun, good music and, my god, it looks amazing as well!
I really feel home here. Thanks to the great staff we have and, don´t forget to mention this, I love all the people who give "Our Colosseum" just that what makes it heel like home. Yes, I´m talking about you all. All those wonderful people visiting regularly. Let me, for once, take a deep bow for you. You are the ones making this place as rocking as it is, thanks!
To show you what I mean by a place with a kickass admosphere, I added some pics I took during our various event. I think they say it all.


I do hope more of you people will share your depest feelings concernig "The Colosseum" with us. Feel free to pen them down right here, right into this blog.
Zaza Beaumont.

1 opmerking: