februari 26, 2009

Nudity @ The Colosseum.... The Aftermath.

My god, the discussions about this event.... I had such a big laugh! Good to see how many of you CORians seem to appreciate the policy we have at our little place we almost call home concerning nudity. Thank for caring!

How did the event go... Well, I think it was another great one again! It looks like the stripped tunes did their job. Everyone, around 20 people dropping in and out, with like 10 people sticking around for the whole event, seemed to get in the right mood. Some even did their best getting dressed fit to the occasion! We had Zaza Beaumont wearing some wonderful bodypaint, Meka showing up completely invisable, Shay wearing a beautiful dress made completely from shiny spots! Of course I did my best to to dress up, or down to the events theme, so I decided to strip down as far as possible! I came, with coffin and all only wearing my skinny bones! Just perve the pics below and see we had big fun!


It looks like these weird events on monday really are events people are looking forward to. And next time will be as great as all were untill now! The thing about the next one is... that you all can set the theme! on the right side of this blog you all can vote for the theme that does it to you for the most, look it up and gwet your votes in! But hurry, there are just a few days left!


Ozark

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten