februari 04, 2009

Rays Of Sunlight @ "The Colosseum".

My god, it's cold up here where I am... We even had snow this week! Not that I don't like winter, but,like every year in february, I start longing for the summer... I know, it's still far away, but god, when I think of those long summer nights, living outside most of the day, putting up a campfire, listening to good music..... man, I start drifting away in some beautiful dream. Making me feel all warm inside.

So, with that in mind Zaza and I decided to try to capture just that feeling at that wonderful place in Second Life, right at.... "The Colosseum Of Rock"!


This monday will be hot at our Colosseum. I'm gonna play only tunes that make you feel all warm inside. Think Manu Chao, Mau Mau, Mano Negra, Ozomatli, etc, etc, etc...


Let us make you long for those summer nights too, let us make you all sweaty and stuff too. Not with physical actions, but just with tunes with sunlight in them...


Dive into your inventories and look for those sweamsuits you all probably put in it far far at the end, cause, well...... who needs a swimsuit in winter anyway!
Ozark Hax

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten